Thursday, May 26, 2011

Full House

    When I was a kid, I used to watch an American serial that is called " Full House ". It was displayed on the Second channel of the Saudi TV. So, this serial is a part of my childhood. I grew up with D.J. , Stephanie, and Michelle. They were my friends! I loved the way they spent their days. Moreover, I was amazed by how both their father and uncles solved the problems. It was the only American comedy that all my family enjoyed. 


    I saw three seasons of this serial on TV, but I didn't watch the latest seasons because they weren't shown on TV. As a result, when I came to the United States, I hoped to see them. Unfortunately, this serial was old, so I didn't find it on TV channels. Later, I figured out that the only way to watch it is by buying Full House DVD. Thus, I searched on Amazone.com, and " yes " I found it. So I placed my order then in four days I received the DVDs. I stated watching the serial from the first season. Oh my God, it brought a lot of nice memories back! 
   You can buy the first and second season for only $5, While the latest seasons are sold for about $10 for season. What a good deal, isn't it?

No comments: