Thursday, May 19, 2011

Damascus Restaurant


The last weekend, I was invited for dinner in a very special restaurant. I had no idea which kind of restaurant it will be, but I was hoping that that restaurant offers barbecue because I really missed the Lebanese grilled food. 


We drove to Arapahoe Street. Then the car stopped by Damascus restaurant. It was very exciting that I was going to have dinner in a Syrian restaurant because the Syrian food is similar to the Lebanese food. 


In the restaurant, not only was the atmosphere very welcoming ,but also the place looked very nice. The only problem I faced was deciding what I was going to choose for dinner! The choices were many, and I was so hungry that I would order every thing in that menu! Finally. I decided to have hummus, stuffed grape leaves, taboulah and a mix of the grilled meat and chicken. 

The Hummus was delicious. In fact, it was the best hummus. The restaurant offers a special bread that is served from the oven to your table directly. It was both fresh and yummy.

The taboula is a vegetarian meal. It is made using tomato, cucumber, mint, parsley, and olive oil. It is a famous Lebanese side dish. You must try Damascus restaurant’s version of it.


I really enjoyed my meal in Damascus restaurant, and I can’t wait to have another meal there. That is why I strongly encourage you to visit this restaurant and enjoy the Arabic food that is provided there. 

No comments: