Sunday, April 24, 2011

Looking for a special Breakfast?

I love Saturdays because it's the day we have our breakfast in a very special american restaurant. This restaurant offers the best pancakes, French toast, and coffee. It also offers a large verity of the most amazing choices. This restaurant called Village Inn . I have been having my Saturday breakfast in Village Inn since I arrived at Denver.



I like this restaurant not only because it offers the best breakfast you would ever have, but because it offers a very comfortable atmosphere too. The waitresses are so friendly; moreover, their service is very good.



Here is one of the VIP breakfast choices, where you can choose four from thirty delicious choices for only $7 . The picture above shows one of my favorite meals in Village Inn. It includes French toast + strawberry crepe + cheese omelet + country potatoes. I also tried Their French toast with strawberry and banana which was terrific. For more choices, chick their electronic menu! 

Before you leave Village Inn, don't forget to buy one of their spectacular pies. They offer a verity of pies such as apple pie, cherry pie, and strawberry pies. You can buy a hole pie for about $10 ,or you can enjoy only a piece of it for nearly $3.


I'm sure you will find a branch for Village Inn near from you because they have more than 20 branch in Denver. Click here to find the nearest branch to you.


*Note: this restaurant's meals are very huge! so, it's important to be very hungry when you go there; however, you can ask the waitress to bring you a box, so you can enjoy the leftovers later!




4 comments:

Amani said...

ohhhhhhhhhh my goddess !!!

what are you doing with me Reem?
I'm too hungry , and there are no frensh toast, cheese omelet or apple pie.
however, you give me a good choise for next friday. thank you Reem

Reem said...

I'm so sorry Amani!

But I'm sure you will thank me on Friday when you taste this amazing meal!

Take care Amani. :)

Michele said...

Reem, Great work!!! You have included excellent pictures and links to tempt me into eating my next meal at Village Inn:-) Excellent use of the present perfect and present perfect continuous!! There were a few times when you made a small mistake: you forgot subject/verb agreement: "This restaurant offers..." and "It includes.." Oh, the apple I am eating right now is not satisfying my hunger!! Great work, Reem!

Reem said...

Hi Michele, I'm glad that you have enjoyed reading my post. Actually, I feel a little bet guilty about the side-effects of the pictures in this post!

Thank you for the grammar feedback, I corrected my mistakes.


Have a nice day!